Use of the APS online journals implies that User has read and
agrees to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder.
Terms and Conditions
- All materials contained herein, except where explicitly noted, including abstracts are fully copyrighted by the American Physical Society (APS) and are subject to all applicable copyright, database protection, and other rights of APS as copyright owner and publisher under the laws of the United States and other countries. Further distribution of content that has been made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 (CC-BY) must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
- Permission to quote excerpts or to reprint any figures or tables
should be obtained directly from an author. The American Physical
Society for its part hereby grants permission to quote excerpts and
reprint figures and/or tables from its journals with acknowledgment of
the sources and with the following copyright note: "Copyright (year)
by The American Physical Society."
- Individual teachers, students, researchers (or librarians in
nonprofit institutions acting on their behalf) may print copies of
materials contained herein for use in teaching or research, provided
that such copies are not sold.
- Reproduction in a reprint collection, or for advertising or
promotional purposes, or republication using the APS formatted
version, or in any form, requires express written permission from APS.
Direct permission requests in writing to the Associate Publisher, APS,
One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740-3844 or by sending email
- Users may not make systematic download of articles, tables of
contents, abstracts, or any other information in the APS online journals for mounting on
local servers or for any other purpose, whether commercial or not,
without the written permission of APS. This includes indiscriminate, mass
downloads of search results and the use of robots and net accelerators.
- APS will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the archive contents
are complete and accurate. However, APS does not warrant the
completeness or accuracy of its archive contents, and does not warrant
that access will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the results
obtained will be useful or will satisfy User's requirements.
- APS shall not be liable for any delay, downtime, or other failure of
performance, but shall use reasonable efforts to correct any material
performance problem brought to its attention.
- For other copyright and rights-related questions, please contact email@example.com.